12 Orchard Meadow Lane, Greenville
You really can have it all! This refined gated estate offers the convenience of a desirable Parkins Mill address with a private front courtyard and fountain entrance along with an exquisite 5 bedroom, 5 full and 1 half-bath home beautifully sited and landscaped to provide an abundance of privacy on its 1.47 acres. Entering into the elegant 2-story foyer, you immediately notice the numerous custom details that contribute to setting this house apart from all others. Interior finishes feature: custom parquet flooring in the foyer, columned entryways to study/office and dining room, deep detailed mouldings and baseboards, leaded glass transoms, custom cabinetry, fabulous lighting and much more! Accessed from the foyer is a study/office with floor to ceiling windows, a large formal dining room with bay window or you can transition to the spacious great room with its vaulted ceiling, fireplace and wall of built-ins. Here, you will find a handsome wet bar with display shelves and a brass foot rail! Just steps away is a 25' x 14' gourmet kitchen which includes a Wolf 5-burner gas cooktop, a French-door refrigerator, beverage cooler, glass-front cabinets, a desk and walk-in pantry. There's counter seating for 3 or enjoy the garden views from the breakfast/keeping room with its bead board barrel ceiling and wood-burning fireplace. Also, on the main level is a beautifully appointed master suite with his and hers walk-in closets (hers 14 x 11), a separate 17 x 17 sitting room with a gas log fireplace and a fabulous master bath with Travertine counters, a steam shower, Jacuzzi bath tub and a ToTo Washlet toilet. Upstairs are 4 fabulous bedrooms, one with a separate sitting area, walk-in closets, 3 full baths. Additionally, there is a separate bonus/TV room easily reached by a rear staircase just off the kitchen and laundry area. All rooms are spacious and have lovely views of the grounds. French doors from the great room and kitchen area lead to a delightful 22' x 16' screened and glassed porch and from there to a raised crab-orchard stone patio overlooking a newly updated pool with jetted spa and fountain and a park-like landscape, you simply won't believe! The relaxed elegance of the interior is easily rivaled by that of the professionally-designed landscape by Dabney Peeples and the Collins Group. Surrounded by gorgeous, mature trees including oaks, pecans, Japanese Maples, there are over 100 hydrangeas, numerous tea olives, boxwoods, and dozens of flowering shrubs and perennials, as well as three fountains. Amazingly this peaceful, private haven is only minutes from downtown and equally convenient to shopping or the interstate and airport. Call today and schedule a showing before this special property slips away.
- MLS® #1402055
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,800
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJane Mccutcheon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address12 Orchard Meadow Lane
- SubdivisionParkins Mill
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet, Other, Marble
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.