103 May Apple Lane, Sunset
This Summerour confection crowns a prime waterfront lot of almost 3 acres and 600 feet of shoreline. Drawing inspiration from a wealth of architecture and design elements, it presents as though it’s stepped from the pages of a dream-home magazine. From a solid exterior of stone and thick-profile Carolina siding to its mahogany doors and windows, exposed rafter-tails, welcoming porte-cochère, and soaring interior spaces, this home oozes permanence, charm and comfort, in equal measure. Lavish custom finishes, rich wood paneling, and a clean, neutral color-scheme imbue every room with a big dose of style. Four bedrooms with four full- and one half- baths are fitted with built-in drawers and wood-lined ceilings. Wide-open principal rooms are configured both for large gatherings and intimate relaxation, with post-and-beam accents in cathedral ceilings, exterior and interior fireplaces, and a plethora of tasteful detail. The kitchen is particularly commendable, with vast worktop and storage options, two sinks set into granite, wine chiller, schoolhouse lighting, and direct access to the oversized screened porch. The dual-fuel Viking range, with its two ovens, six burners and griddle, is fully capable of fulfilling the requisites of the most discerning chef. Begin making lake memories in a home as lovely as its address: May Apple Lane, Sunset.
- MLS® #1400451
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Porch-Other, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address103 May Apple Lane
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorHardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Chiller
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 11:46pm EDT.