188 Hickory Springs Way, Six Mile
Set on over an acre of gently sloping waterfront and overlooking a notably wide Lake Keowee cove, 188 Hickory Springs Way offers open living spaces and spacious accommodations in a still-brand-new residence. From the front gates of The Cliffs at Keowee Springs, the drive to the home takes in glorious mountain views before ending in one of the community’s most sought-after scenic areas. The house is eye-catching—its exterior of masonry siding and natural stone is enhanced by a double-door entry with barrel ceiling. Inside, the foyer leads to a broad great room. The living area features a tall, four-lite bow window, stone fireplace, and vaulted ceiling with painted beam accents. Standout rustic lighting embellishes the center dining area. In the kitchen, a large island with bar seating is surrounded by a Thermador Professional gas cooktop and double ovens, Sub-Zero fridge with custom cabinetry panels, and farmhouse sink topped by triple windows. The adjacent pantry contains a built-in coffee bar, complete with sink. Nearby doors open to outdoor living areas that span the length of the home: a screened porch with fireplace and plank ceiling, open deck, and covered porch. The main-level master soothes with high ceilings, sliding doors to the covered porch, and, in the en suite, a big-as-a-room double shower. On the opposite side of the main level, a corner bedroom, currently outfitted as an office, has a private bath. Near the three-car garage, the mud room provides an office nook with long desk and cabinetry storage. On the lower level, the family room incorporates a full-service wrap-around bar and kitchenette. To the left, a lakeside bedroom and six-person bunkroom (with twin-over-full built-in beds) share a roomy bath with pebble-floored shower. To the right is the home’s fifth bedroom, with private bath. A spacious multi-purpose room includes a second laundry area, epoxy flooring, and exterior double doors. Across the rear of the home, a stone terrace looks out over a firepit, slate pathways, covered dock with lift, and the property’s sublimely sweeping shoreline. The Cliffs at Keowee Springs is a private waterfront community with numerous amenities, including a Tom Fazio golf course, Beach Club, Surf Shop, and Turnhouse Bistro dining.
- MLS® #1394947
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Security Guard, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Screened, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionDock, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentMelissa Wiles- Sellers
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address188 Hickory Springs Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Springs
- CitySix Mile
- Zip Code29682
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySix Mile
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 6:31pm EDT.