465 Peninsula Ridge P2-66, Sunset
You will be amazed at this state of the art LAKE KEOWEE DISCOVERY! You have the unique opportunity for an 18 month lease back option from the seller. Close to the point of Peninsula Ridge, this exquisite home offers over 115 feet of water frontage and big southern lake views. The Stillwater Group’s proven, design-build process takes the burden off of you, allowing home building to be effortless and fun. The impeccable attention to detail and commitment to excellence will blow you away - from a glass wine room, to an elevator, to high tech and luxury amenities throughout, no detail has been spared in this state of the art home. Everything from the high end materials to the exquisite design, set this home apart. The coveted Peninsula Ridge neighborhood provides the peace and serenity to enjoy the best views at Lake Keowee. The Peninsula Connector is being built to provide quick access to Highway 133 and short trips to Clemson and Greenville so you can enjoy convenience while hiding away in your personal paradise! This home will be complete in October, but see the process by using our virtual reality goggles during construction to picture the finished product - you will be amazed!
- MLS® #1394415
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,400
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed
- Lot DescriptionLake, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofMetal, Slate
- Listing AgentDiane Bostrom
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine - Sunset
- Address465 Peninsula Ridge P2-66
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 1:31pm EDT.