461 Peninsula Ridge, Sunset
Imagine waking up and falling asleep in your dream, luxury home to stunning lake views. Peace, privacy, serenity and the natural beauty of Lake Keowee make the Peninsula Ridge neighborhood one-of-a-kind. The enviable location of this neighborhood offers the best views within the Reserve at Lake Keowee. With Southern, big water views, and a natural sandy beach area, it doesn’t get any better than this lot. The gentle, sloped driveway welcomes you to your custom dream home. Working with the best of the best when it comes to builders, Stillwater’s proven, design-build process takes the burden off of you, allowing home building to be effortless and fun. Partake in the design process through Stillwater’s advanced 3D technology. Enjoy options like an elevator, plentiful lake storage, Wolf and Sub Zero Appliance package, custom cabinetry, transom windows, 12’ ceilings in lower level and more! With a 50k dock allowance, this home allows you to achieve your ideal lake lifestyle. Enjoy the privacy of the neighborhood without sacrificing convenience. The Peninsula Connector is being built to provide quick access to Highway 133 and short trips to Clemson and Greenville. Is luxury lake life calling your name? Contact me today!
- MLS® #1391991
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentDiane Bostrom
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine - Sunset
- Address461 Peninsula Ridge
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Elevator, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 7:31pm EDT.