446 Augusta Way, Sunset
These original owners of this incredible lake front estate are also among the original founders of the Reserve at Lake Keowee. This world-reknowned resort community with golf, tennis, marina, pools, and more is 50 minutes from Greenville's magnetic Downtown and world class health care, only 30 minutes to Death Valley. This choice lot on deep water with sweeping views is the perfect setting for this home DESIGNED FOR TWO FAMILIES TO SHARE! Four master suites, all with lake views! Two masters on main, two more on Terrace Level. Flex Room with fifth bath used as fifth bedroom. Spectacular covered porches on both levels feature stone fireplaces, and main level porch includes vaulted ceiling and retractable screens -- the best seat in the house to watch The Game. Architecturally designed, built with enduring quality, from the slate roof to extensive gardens and hardscape, with easy cart path to the shore and dock. Showings ltd to serious qualified buyers. 24 hour notice. Listing Agent must be present.
- MLS® #1391074
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Other, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Elevator, Generator
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address446 Augusta Way
- SubdivisionThe Reserve at Lake Keowee
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Elevator, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Outdoor
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 12:01am EDT.