1209 Mountain Summit Road, Travelers Rest
Welcome to Greenville’s most breathtaking mountain top view home. Relax in over 7000 sq ft of elegant design from the specially designed metal front door by Durango Door, Austin Texas to the floor to ceiling Tennessee Crab Apple stone fireplace. Enjoy a luxury cooking environment with deluxe appliances, large cooking island, and 6 burner gas cook-top, Francois & Co hood stove top,2 ovens, warming drawer, and 2 dishwashers. Cozy up to any of the 4 fireplaces all with a 30 +/- mile view at a 2400 +/- elevation. Wine room with a sub-zero wine cooler 2 zones holding 132 bottles. Venture to the outdoor living perched in the treetops of a screened porch featuring fireplace,slate flooring, built-in cook-top,grill,smoker,rotisserie,w/hood vent and remote control hurricane roll down shutters. Enjoy fine dining under the architectural influence of the Romanesque groin ceiling/hall, accented walnut flooring,and chandelier by Curry &Co. Master suite with double tray ceiling on main level and master bath featuring jetted tub and his/hers bathroom. Private lower level with panoramic mountain view, elevator accessibility, kitchenette, billiard room, office with fireplace, two guest bedrooms ensuite, nursery, and stone patio overlooking protected mountain view. Office/flex space over the three car garage with epoxied floor,coach doors,and with courtyard entrance. This beautiful home is nestled in one of seven Cliff Communities located in the Blue Ridge Mountains. The Cliffs at Valley is surrounded by 12,000 acres of protected national forests. The clubhouse overlooks a parkland-style Ben Wright golf course tracing along the valley floor. Enjoy year round activities at any of the seven communities with a one membership option: seven golf courses, seven wellness centers, diverse dining, beach-club, full service marina, organic farm, and much more. All within a stone's throw of the beautiful downtown Greenville, Ashville NC, and Tryon NC - home of the 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games. Come live the dream!
- MLS® #1391068
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7,000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, European
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Steep, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationSlab, Basement
- Listing AgentShannon Donahoo
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address1209 Mountain Summit Road
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate, Stone, Marble
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Elevator, Radon System
- AppliancesCompactor, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Double Oven, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 11:16pm EDT.