315 Mountain Summit Road, Travelers Rest
Welcome to 315 Mountain Summit Road! Situated on a beautiful, wooded 3+ acre lot, this custom home is mountain living at its finest. Soaring cathedral ceilings and walls of windows draw you in from the foyer to the grand living area. Complete with a large gourmet kitchen, oversized dining area and screened patio, this space is perfect for entertaining a crowd! The beautiful oak hardwood floors continue to a powder room and the two bedrooms located on this level. The spacious master suite boasts his and hers closets, a deep soaking tub and access to the screened patio. The second bedroom also opens onto the patio and has its own full ensuite bath, as well as space for a separate sitting area. Heading upstairs you'll find a large loft area and full bathroom that could be well-suited as a media room or home office. Wise use of attic areas adjacent to the loft makes for abundant storage space! The lower level features a huge family room with a wood burning fireplace and kitchenette. This space opens onto a flagstone patio overlooking the back yard. Down the hall are bedrooms 3 and 4 (both of which open onto the lower level patio) and a Jack and Jill style bathroom. Storage space abounds on this level, as well, with a finished storage room at the end of the hall and 700+ square feet of unfinished storage space off the family room with exterior access. As you make your way outside, you'll find that the multi-level deck offers plenty of space for grilling and outdoor entertaining. But, it's the screened gazebo with its own wood burning fireplace that you'll fall in love with - perfect for enjoying all four seasons here in upstate South Carolina! A 3-car garage and tasteful landscaping complete the curb appeal of this delightful home that is easily accessible via the rear gate on Terry Creek Road and just around the corner from the 15,000-square-foot Wellness Center and outdoor fitness complex. Other community amenities include a nationally-acclaimed golf course, a grand clubhouse with panoramic views and delectable dining opportunities, and a nature center that serves as the hub for outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling and bird-watching. A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with this property.
- MLS® #1386129
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,200
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Masonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Outdoor Fireplace, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionMountain, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentTracy James
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address315 Mountain Summit Road
- SubdivisionCliffs Valley
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29690
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Slate
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.