803 Mirror Lake Court, Salem
With dazzling vistas of sun and sky reflected on Lake Keowee’s crystal waters, 803 Mirror Lake Court wholly lives up to its descriptive street name. The home sits above deep water at the mouth of a short cove and captures views extending across the lake’s northwestern channel to rolling hills on the opposite shore. The residence, at the end of a short paver drive, is an eye-catching mix of stone and masonry siding accented with multiple gables and arched dormers. A three-car garage is connected to the main house via a side porch and short breezeway, while a stone front porch leads inside. The great room is marked by a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, as well as the heavy wood accents, knotty alder doors, and muted tones found throughout the home. French doors topped by clerestory windows access a covered porch with vaulted plank ceiling. The adjacent dining area opens to a screened porch with fireplace. Taken together, these porches, easterly facing for afternoon shade, create a broad outdoor living area overlooking the lake. The kitchen blends gorgeous and gourmet. An apron sink is topped by a wide picture window, the large central island has a prep sink and bar seating, the Wolf gas range with double ovens is backed by a slate backsplash and pot-filler faucet, a warming drawer provides further convenience, both the Sub-Zero fridge and Miele dishwasher are fronted by panels matching the custom cherry cabinetry, and a Miele built-in coffee system delivers espressos, cappuccinos, or lattés at the touch of a button. A side grilling deck is just off the kitchen. Nearby, an office (equally suitable as a den) is on the front side of the home. In the stunning main-level master, a wall of windows that is perfectly positioned for lake views is crowned by a vaulted ceiling with beam and gable accents. The en suite indulges with a tiled shower with body jets, roomy soaking tub, and both his and her vanities and closets. The lower level commences with a sprawling space that incorporates a family room with fireplace, separate game area, and, in between the two, a fully-furnished bar with seating. Three bedroom suites occupy this level; one has the size and accoutrements of a second master. Two of the bedrooms, along with the family room, open to a large covered porch with the home’s second outdoor fireplace. Outside, a natural golf cart path traverses a gentle slope to the covered dock with lift and two PWC ports. (A golf cart is included in the asking price.) Above the garage, some 600 square feet of unfinished space—currently outfitted as a workshop, but available for a variety of uses and finishings—is reached by a side staircase. 803 Mirror Lake Court is conveniently located in Laurel Point, a four-minute drive to the amenity area of The Cliffs at Keowee Falls. Amenities include a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, clubhouse with multiple dining venues, staffed wellness center, resort-style pool, tennis complex, miles of walking trails, parks, and more.
- MLS® #1384780
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingCourtyard Entry, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesCourtyard Entry, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Lake, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address803 Mirror Lake Court
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Falls South
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Machine, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 1:16pm EDT.