100 Paw Paw Way, Sunset
New lakefront construction offering!... at Cliffs Vineyards at Lake Keowee, a gated lake & equestrian community. Conveniently located off of scenic SC Highway 11 on route between Atlanta, GA & Asheville, NC. Built by ARCON Architects and Builders, LLC, the “Laurel Cottage” custom built home will be your opportunity to enjoy on this gorgeous mountain/lakefront view property. Perched high on the ridge overlooking a serine setting of lake & mountain views, the builder has designed a lake/mountain home flexible enough to serve as your lake retreat or full time residence. Adorned with timber, stone, board and batten siding and open style floor plan this charming cottage captures the spectacular mountain & lake views offered by this unique property in a private relaxing setting you will never want to leave. The builder offers construction of this home with generous allowances for finish selections, fixtures, and appliances to be selected by you. The home-site is also offered separately as a vacant Lake Keowee lakefront lot with dock included (See MLS #1384768). Exceptional value...Priced to make it happen for a new buyer seeking a new home conveniently located near Greenville, SC.
- MLS® #1384770
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Security Guard, Water Access, Other, Dock, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood, Other
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- Listing AgentClark Kent
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address100 Paw Paw Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 11:01am EDT.