506 Wind Flower Drive +lot S40, Sunset
Quality, comfort and privacy describe 506 Wind Flower Drive. Located in the South section on a double lot, this waterfront home enjoys a park like setting due to discerning landscaping and lush native mountain laurel. The home’s exterior blends low maintenance fiber-cement siding and Tennessee fieldstone with cedar beams, gable accents and rough sawn shutters. Entering the great room you are greeted with a blend of rustic charm and modern sophistication. Key elements of this room are its cherry flooring, corner stone fireplace, vaulted ceiling with beam gables, clerestory windows and built-ins. The spacious kitchen is anchored by a sizable leathered granite island, cage lighting, and gas cooktop with downdraft. Antique mirror fronts accent the custom cabinetry while premium appliances and butler’s pantry satisfy the epicure. A sizable covered deck, grilling terrace and screened in porch merge with the interior allowing for seamless entertaining and alfresco dining while enjoy lake sunsets. The vaulted master suite affords early morning lake views, incorporates his and her walk-in closets opposite a posh bath with double vanities, walk in tile shower and jetted tub. The home’s main level provides numerous additional spaces: a second bedroom suite, stylish alcove bed, mud room with storage and bench, laundry room with granite counters and cabinetry, and oversized 2 car garage with epoxy floor. The lower level continues the home’s exacting standards. The family room includes a kitchenette, game table, comfortable seating and adjoining wine room. Two additional bedrooms are located on opposite ends of this level, as well as a Vitale table pool room, his and her offices, and a second alcove style bed. Outdoor living areas inspire: choose a game of table tennis or bocce on the lawn or simply relax and enjoy the view. The immaculately groomed path, enhanced by low voltage lighting, suitable for an easy walk or golf cart ride leads to the rip-rapped shoreline and covered dock with lift.
- MLS® #1383695
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,400
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul-de-Sac, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Dock
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address506 Wind Flower Drive +lot S40
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.