808 Mcdaniel Avenue, Greenville
Rare and unique first time opportunity for the creative dreamer or entrepreneur to own one of the largest and most incredible estates in the heart of the Augusta St area. Centered on approx. 1.9 acres, the 4,300 sqft home with a detached, separately metered, two story second structure is prime for your custom renovation or a total redevelopment into one or multiple home sites. The beautiful and mature landscaped grounds are privately accessed by two driveway entrances with 327 feet of frontage on McDaniel Ave. and one driveway entrance with 137 feet of frontage on Jones Ave. Although this is not a move-in ready home and offered AS-IS, this is sure to connect with your vision to create something wonderful at a one of a kind location and with your one of a kind ambitions.
- MLS® #1380127
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Workshop, Courtyard Entry
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Workshop, Courtyard Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentAnthony Kent
- Listing OfficeCothran Properties Llc
- Address808 Mcdaniel Avenue
- SubdivisionAlta Vista
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Bookcase, Cable Available, Central Vacuum, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingGas Available, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 1:01am EDT.