187 Fisher Knob Road, Salem
Enjoy serenity and privacy in this timeless custom mountain waterfront home that offers spectacular views of Lake Jocassee and faces the majestic beauty of Jocassee Gorges. 1.72 acre waterfront escape built for entertaining a large groups of family and friends with three bedrooms, a bunk loft and a grand wooden spiral staircase to a single bed loft. Completely remodeled in a casually elegant style with upscale rustic finishes, hardwoods & a chef’s dream kitchen all with endless lake views. The great room has soaring cathedral ceiling anchored by stone fireplace and expansive lake views. Spacious wrap-around veranda and screened in porch. This legacy property boasts an amazing 647' of shoreline, covered dock, deep water and lots of storage for all of your water toys. A scenic stairway winds down to the dock through rhododendron and rare Oconee Bell, with observation decks along the way for the botany enthusiast. With enticing outdoor spaces, unobstructed views of the lake and mountains outside your door, this waterfront gem is a special place for making memories with your family and friends for years to come. Located just 30 minutes from Clemson University, one hour from Greenville SC’s vibrant downtown and world class health care, and just 17 miles from shopping and top restaurants in Cashiers, NC. EXCELLENT INCOME PRODUCING RENTAL.
- MLS® #1364891
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Path, Private Roads
- ParkingYard Door
- GaragesYard Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionLake, Mountain View, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Dock
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJoan Herlong
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address187 Fisher Knob Road
- SubdivisionCamp Jocassee Pointe
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry, Woodstove
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 10:46am EDT.